Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla and his Argentine counterpart Susana Malcorra
Havana, March 11 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla met Thursday afternoon in Havana with his Argentine counterpart Susana Malcorra, who is here on an official visit to participate in the Colombia Peace Talks.
In welcoming the distinguished visitor, the Cuban Minister thanked Argentina for its historic support of the UN resolution to end the U.S. blockade of Cuba, and asserted Cuba’s solidarity with the Argentine government and people in their fair sovereignty claim over the Malvinas, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands.
During the meeting, both ministers reviewed the state of bilateral relations and addressed other topics of interest on the international and regional agendas.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 3258
- online: 120
- total: 4833992