Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla and his Argentine counterpart Susana Malcorra
Havana, March 11 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla met Thursday afternoon in Havana with his Argentine counterpart Susana Malcorra, who is here on an official visit to participate in the Colombia Peace Talks.
In welcoming the distinguished visitor, the Cuban Minister thanked Argentina for its historic support of the UN resolution to end the U.S. blockade of Cuba, and asserted Cuba’s solidarity with the Argentine government and people in their fair sovereignty claim over the Malvinas, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands.
During the meeting, both ministers reviewed the state of bilateral relations and addressed other topics of interest on the international and regional agendas.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1703
- online: 169
- total: 3850316