Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla and his Argentine counterpart Susana Malcorra
Havana, March 11 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Parrilla met Thursday afternoon in Havana with his Argentine counterpart Susana Malcorra, who is here on an official visit to participate in the Colombia Peace Talks.
In welcoming the distinguished visitor, the Cuban Minister thanked Argentina for its historic support of the UN resolution to end the U.S. blockade of Cuba, and asserted Cuba’s solidarity with the Argentine government and people in their fair sovereignty claim over the Malvinas, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands.
During the meeting, both ministers reviewed the state of bilateral relations and addressed other topics of interest on the international and regional agendas.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 1025
- online: 182
- total: 4079506