Havana, March 11 (RHC) — The European Union (EU) and Cuba have signed an agreement on political dialogue to strengthen bilateral relations, after two years of negotiations.
The EU High Representative for Foreign Policy, Federica Mogherini, signed the text along with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez.
The text must be ratified in all countries involved.
A joint statement issued by Cuba and the EU said: “The parties attest to the conclusion of negotiations of this important document,” It added: “In this way, relations between Cuba and the EU are projected towards consolidation in the medium and long term.”
The agreement includes as “essential components” political dialogue, cooperation and trade.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4155
- online: 158
- total: 3861016