Havana, March 11 (RHC) — The European Union (EU) and Cuba have signed an agreement on political dialogue to strengthen bilateral relations, after two years of negotiations.
The EU High Representative for Foreign Policy, Federica Mogherini, signed the text along with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez.
The text must be ratified in all countries involved.
A joint statement issued by Cuba and the EU said: “The parties attest to the conclusion of negotiations of this important document,” It added: “In this way, relations between Cuba and the EU are projected towards consolidation in the medium and long term.”
The agreement includes as “essential components” political dialogue, cooperation and trade.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 1715
- online: 128
- total: 4479304