Havana, March 14 (RHC)-- Cuban airline Cubana de Aviación will begin to operate non-stop flights, linking Cuba's eastern Holguín province with Santo Domingo, capital of the Dominican Republic.
Local Cuban media reported that the inaugural flight will be on March 22nd. For the weekly flights, Cubana de Aviación will use A320 and A319 planes, with a seating capacity of up to 156 passengers.
The report also says that later this year, the flagship Cuban airline will begin to operate flights to Cancun, in Mexico and to Nassau, in The Bahamas.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 3361
- online: 138
- total: 4485114