Havana, March 14 (RHC)-- Cuban airline Cubana de Aviación will begin to operate non-stop flights, linking Cuba's eastern Holguín province with Santo Domingo, capital of the Dominican Republic.
Local Cuban media reported that the inaugural flight will be on March 22nd. For the weekly flights, Cubana de Aviación will use A320 and A319 planes, with a seating capacity of up to 156 passengers.
The report also says that later this year, the flagship Cuban airline will begin to operate flights to Cancun, in Mexico and to Nassau, in The Bahamas.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 765
- online: 99
- total: 4940341