Tito Díaz, Subregional Coordinator of the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
Havana, March 14 (RHC)-- Tito Díaz, the Subregional Coordinator of the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) for Central America, Cuba and the Dominican Republic, will arrive in Cuba Wednesday to attend an international workshop on genetic improvements in cattle.
Ramón Denis, director of the National Research Center for Animal Improvement, said the event will bring together experts from Germany, Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Spain, United States, Guatemala, Italy, Mexico and the Dominican Republic.
The workshop will run parallel to an International Congress on Genetically Engineered Animals, which will hold sessions March 15th through the 18th in the Cuban capital, with the participation of 210 delegates from some 20 countries.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 2271
- online: 147
- total: 4363753