Havana, March 17 (RHC) Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla, Cuban Minister of Foreign Affairs, will make statements to the national and foreign press today at three o'clock in the afternoon in the Press Room of the Hotel Tryp Habana Libre.
The presence of the Cuban foreign minister will be broadcast live on Cubavisión, Cubavisión International, Radio Rebelde and Radio Habana Cuba.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3752
- today: 338
- online: 123
- total: 5259866