Havana, March 17 (RHC) Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla, Cuban Minister of Foreign Affairs, will make statements to the national and foreign press today at three o'clock in the afternoon in the Press Room of the Hotel Tryp Habana Libre.
The presence of the Cuban foreign minister will be broadcast live on Cubavisión, Cubavisión International, Radio Rebelde and Radio Habana Cuba.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 528
- online: 97
- total: 6041360