Havana, March 17 (RHC) Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla, Cuban Minister of Foreign Affairs, will make statements to the national and foreign press today at three o'clock in the afternoon in the Press Room of the Hotel Tryp Habana Libre.
The presence of the Cuban foreign minister will be broadcast live on Cubavisión, Cubavisión International, Radio Rebelde and Radio Habana Cuba.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 303
- online: 221
- total: 3834273