Havana, March 17 (RHC) Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla, Cuban Minister of Foreign Affairs, will make statements to the national and foreign press today at three o'clock in the afternoon in the Press Room of the Hotel Tryp Habana Libre.
The presence of the Cuban foreign minister will be broadcast live on Cubavisión, Cubavisión International, Radio Rebelde and Radio Habana Cuba.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2823
- today: 3178
- online: 118
- total: 5417238