Havana, March 17 (RHC) Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla, Cuban Minister of Foreign Affairs, will make statements to the national and foreign press today at three o'clock in the afternoon in the Press Room of the Hotel Tryp Habana Libre.
The presence of the Cuban foreign minister will be broadcast live on Cubavisión, Cubavisión International, Radio Rebelde and Radio Habana Cuba.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Fidel Castro’s concept of Revolution and Cuba's New Constitution
- Donald Trump renews national maritime emergency regarding Cuba
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Eight years of hell in Libya
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 3596
- online: 144
- total: 5671846