Havana, March 21 (RHC)-- Entrepreneurs from the United States and Cuba participate Monday in a business forum, aimed at assessing the opportunities offered by the Cuban market.
Cuban Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca, told reporters in Havana that the forum will be inaugurated by Orlando Hernández, President of the Cuban Chamber of Commerce and María Contreras, Director of the U.S. Small Business Administration.
In statements to the press at the Tryp Habana Libre Hotel, Minister Malmierca added that participants in the business forum will include also Cuban entrepreneurs of the self-employed sector and other non-state economic modalities.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1129
- online: 172
- total: 3835099