Havana, Mar 30 (RHC) Cuban praxis in promoting health care will be studied in the 2nd International Congress for Health Promotion, and the 10th Regional Workshop to Promote and Teach Health Care, to run in Havana from April 4 to 7.
Doctor Rosayda Ochoa, president of the organizing committee, said this Congress will include the International Symposium of Communication and the International Expo of Products for Communication, both linked to promoting health care.
The expert said these events will encourage the opening and integration of groups and associations of professionals, institutions and public organizations, research centers and programs for local development and the fomenting of health as the most precious treasure.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 2409
- online: 208
- total: 3851022