Havana, Mar 30 (RHC) Cuban praxis in promoting health care will be studied in the 2nd International Congress for Health Promotion, and the 10th Regional Workshop to Promote and Teach Health Care, to run in Havana from April 4 to 7.
Doctor Rosayda Ochoa, president of the organizing committee, said this Congress will include the International Symposium of Communication and the International Expo of Products for Communication, both linked to promoting health care.
The expert said these events will encourage the opening and integration of groups and associations of professionals, institutions and public organizations, research centers and programs for local development and the fomenting of health as the most precious treasure.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 1168
- online: 103
- total: 4482921