Havana, Mar 30 (RHC) Cuban praxis in promoting health care will be studied in the 2nd International Congress for Health Promotion, and the 10th Regional Workshop to Promote and Teach Health Care, to run in Havana from April 4 to 7.
Doctor Rosayda Ochoa, president of the organizing committee, said this Congress will include the International Symposium of Communication and the International Expo of Products for Communication, both linked to promoting health care.
The expert said these events will encourage the opening and integration of groups and associations of professionals, institutions and public organizations, research centers and programs for local development and the fomenting of health as the most precious treasure.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1557
- online: 177
- total: 4105667