Kazakhstan, December 17 (RHC)-- The Cuban Ambassador to Kazakhstan, Carlos Valdés, has declared in Astaná, the capital city of that Asian nation, that cooperation in sports, medicine, pharmaceutical products and tourism can all become areas of significant impact in bilateral relations.
Ambassador Valdes was interviewed at the Kazakhstan Central television studios on the occasion of Kazakh independence day and of the upcoming 55th anniversary of the victory of the Cuban Revolution on January 1st, 1959.
In extending to all the Kazakh population the congratulations of the people of Cuba, the diplomat said that Asian Country has always been close to Cuba and has steadily supported the Island in face of the economic, commercial and financial blockade imposed by the United States, against which Kazakhstan voted at the United Nations.
Ambassador Valdes also thanked the Kazakh Government and society at large for demanding the release of the four Cuban anti-terrorists wrongfully imprisoned in the United States for just monitoring subversive activities against the Island by Miami-based CIA.-led terror groups.
The Cuban diplomat also reviewed some of Cuba´s achievements over the past 55 years in the fields of education, health, sciences. sports and every day life.
MAKE A COMMENTAll fields required
- European Union Urges Israel to Stop Building Illegal Settlements
- Financial Giant Wells Fargo Fined $185 Million for Creating Phony Accounts and Credit Cards
- Cuban tourism is secure and on the rise
- 60th Anniversary of the Landing of the Granma
- Excerpts of Speech by Cuban President Raul Castro, December 3rd, Santiago de Cuba