Geneva, April 5 (RHC)-- Cuba has expressed its willingness to strengthen cooperation with the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).
On Monday, the Cuban diplomatic mission in Geneva, Switzerland, submitted the official documentation for the country's ratification of the Final Acts of the Plenipotentiary Conference of the ITU, held in 2010 in Guadalajara, Mexico.
During Monday's ceremony, authorities of the International Telecommunication Union acknowledged Cuba's role as an active member of the ITU and expressed an interest on the part of the UN specialized agency in contributing to current efforts by the Caribbean state to advance the development of information technologies.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 2902
- online: 105
- total: 4465388