Havana, April 6 (RHC)-- Specialists from Europe, the United States, Canada and Latin America are participating in the 29th Latin American Conference on Heart Surgery, which began sessions Wednesday in the Cuban capital.
Five hundred delegates from Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia, Panama, Spain and France are taking part in the forum, which runs through Friday, April 8th, sponsored by the Latin American Society of Cardiovascular Surgery(SOLACI) and Cuba's Health Ministry (MINSAP).
Dr. Angel Obregon, President of the organizing committee, said that one of the forum's goals is to introduce new techniques in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
The event's program includes a contest of young specialists, who will submit cases to be evaluated by experienced experts.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 17
- RHC's national and international news stories August-16
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 15
- RHC's national and international news stories August 15
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 15
- RHC's national and international news stories August-14
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3215
- today: 1308
- online: 105
- total: 6259602