Havana, April 6 (RHC)-- Specialists from Europe, the United States, Canada and Latin America are participating in the 29th Latin American Conference on Heart Surgery, which began sessions Wednesday in the Cuban capital.
Five hundred delegates from Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia, Panama, Spain and France are taking part in the forum, which runs through Friday, April 8th, sponsored by the Latin American Society of Cardiovascular Surgery(SOLACI) and Cuba's Health Ministry (MINSAP).
Dr. Angel Obregon, President of the organizing committee, said that one of the forum's goals is to introduce new techniques in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
The event's program includes a contest of young specialists, who will submit cases to be evaluated by experienced experts.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 1948
- online: 106
- total: 4844085