Havana, April 6 (RHC)-- Specialists from Europe, the United States, Canada and Latin America are participating in the 29th Latin American Conference on Heart Surgery, which began sessions Wednesday in the Cuban capital.
Five hundred delegates from Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Colombia, Panama, Spain and France are taking part in the forum, which runs through Friday, April 8th, sponsored by the Latin American Society of Cardiovascular Surgery(SOLACI) and Cuba's Health Ministry (MINSAP).
Dr. Angel Obregon, President of the organizing committee, said that one of the forum's goals is to introduce new techniques in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
The event's program includes a contest of young specialists, who will submit cases to be evaluated by experienced experts.
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 3130
- online: 112
- total: 5940424