Cuban Hero Ramón Labañino
Buenos Aires, April 6 (RHC)-- On Wednesday, Hero of the Republic of Cuba Ramón Labañino arrived in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where he will meet with members of the solidarity with Cuba movement in the South American country.
Labañino, one of the five Cubans who served long, unfair prison terms in the United States for fighting terrorism, arrived in Argentina from Uruguay, where he fulfilled a packed agenda that included meetings with solidarity activities and authorities of the ruling Broad Front Coalition, among them legislators and former Uruguayan President José Mujica.
In Argentina, Ramón Labañino will attend the opening of a Regional Meeting of Solidarity with Cuba, set for Saturday at the School of Social Sciences of the University of Buenos Aires.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 2098
- online: 121
- total: 6657965