Havana, April 11 (RHC)-- The 2nd International Friendship Meeting held sessions over the weekend in the Cuban capital with the participation of Cuban university students and over one hundred young people from Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean, who are studying on Cuban scholarships. Participants dedicated the meeting to the 90th birthday of Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
Addressing delegates, Ismael Oumarou Issaka, a leader of the Federation of University Students (FEU), described Fidel as the main promoter of Cuba's internationalism and the country's cooperation programs with other peoples in need the world over.
Participants also expressed their solidarity with the peoples of Brazil and Venezuela, against ongoing destabilization plots to overthrow democratically elected governments.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2763
- today: 1035
- online: 125
- total: 5857145