Vancouver, April 13 (RHC)-- Cuban anti-terrorist Gerardo Hernandez is currently on a tour of Canada, where he is being welcomed by those who called for the release of the Cuban Five.
Hernandez met in Vancouver, British Columbia with unionists from the health industry. He also met with Tom Louise, a renowned Canadian civil rights lawyer.
During each meeting, Gerardo Hernandez expressed his appreciation for the support of the global campaign for the release of the Five and shared personal experiences of his unjust incarceration in U.S. prisons.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5771
- today: 218
- online: 147
- total: 6618315