Georgetown, April 15 (RHC)-- A delegation from the Caribbean Community CARICOM will travel to Cuba soon to explore existing potential for joint cooperation projects in the field of renewable energy.
Cuban Ambassador to Guyana Julio César González met Thursday in Georgetown with Devon Gardner, Manager of the CARICOM Energy Program. The CARICOM official said one of the aims of the upcoming visit will be to sign specific agreements on the production of bio-gas, electricity generation from agricultural waste and bagasse, among other initiatives
The CARICOM official also took the opportunity to thank Cuba for its solidarity with other Caribbean states, the country's contribution to regional integration mechanisms and the training of young professionals from CARICOM member states in the most diverse fields.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 30 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 29 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 28 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 28, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 27, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 27 , 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6221
- today: 5715
- online: 354
- total: 8051923