Havana, April 21 (RHC)-- President Raúl Castro has sent a message of condolences to Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, in the wake of the death and severe devastation caused to the Asian country by a series of earthquakes over the weekend.
In the message, on behalf of the Cuban government and people, President Raúl expresses condolences and sympathy to the people and government of Japan, and especially to the quakes victims and their families.
The latest seismic events in Japan, including more than 250 aftershocks over the past 72 hours, have so far caused 50 deaths, injuries to thousands of people and the evacuation of nearly 250,000 others.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 3033
- online: 169
- total: 3851646