Havana, April 21 (RHC)-- President Raúl Castro has sent a message of condolences to Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, in the wake of the death and severe devastation caused to the Asian country by a series of earthquakes over the weekend.
In the message, on behalf of the Cuban government and people, President Raúl expresses condolences and sympathy to the people and government of Japan, and especially to the quakes victims and their families.
The latest seismic events in Japan, including more than 250 aftershocks over the past 72 hours, have so far caused 50 deaths, injuries to thousands of people and the evacuation of nearly 250,000 others.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3880
- today: 2666
- online: 126
- total: 6147697