Panama City, April 22 (RHC)-- Former Panamanian Foreign Minister Jorge Eduardo Ritter has said the current migratory crisis in Panama is a direct result of Washington's policy towards Cuba.
Ritter recalled that under current U.S. legislation, any Cuban citizen who arrives in the United States through irregular means is granted U.S. residence and other special benefits.
The Panamanian political analyst warned that the crisis will persist for as long as the arbitrary policy remains in place and urged Washington to work out a negotiated, diplomatic solution with all the countries involved.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 1464
- online: 124
- total: 4362946