Havana, April 29 (RHC)-- Cuban Deputy Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment, Ileana Nuñez; and deputy Foreign minister for Economic Affairs and Trade Negotiations of the Dominican Republic, César Dargan, signed a document which set out the terms of reference for a joint study to deepen the commercial ties between their countries.
According to this commitment, the conclusions of the analysis will be presented to the respective governments to decide on the relevance and scope of formalizing a strategic alliance in favor of strengthening trade links.
At the meeting, the Dominican deputy Foreign minister for Economic Affairs and Trade Negotiations and Cuba's Chamber of Commerce President Orlando Hernandez, agreed that there are favorable conditions for expanding and diversifying bilateral trade of goods and services as well as for the promotion of investments.
- Jazz Place
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: No one is going to take from us the confidence in the future which we owe our children
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 8
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba works toward perfecting its political system
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 9
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3423
- today: 843
- online: 116
- total: 6479169