Havana, April 30 (RHC)-- Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister Marcelino Medina gave the closing remarks of the 12th Seminar on International Relations, which held sessions this week in Havana.
Debates focused on issues related to geopolitics, integration and world order, among others.
Deputy Foreign Minister Medina said the forum served as a space for deep, thorough analysis among prestigious academics from 22 countries.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 12443
- today: 889
- online: 174
- total: 7019739