Havana, April 30 (RHC)-- Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister Marcelino Medina gave the closing remarks of the 12th Seminar on International Relations, which held sessions this week in Havana.
Debates focused on issues related to geopolitics, integration and world order, among others.
Deputy Foreign Minister Medina said the forum served as a space for deep, thorough analysis among prestigious academics from 22 countries.
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Senator Leahy urges U.S. government to fully restaff Embassy in Havana
- Brazil: fighting fire with fire?
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4531
- today: 1822
- online: 134
- total: 4367835