Havana, December 20 (RHC)-- The Second Session of the 8th Legislature of the Cuban National Assembly of People's Power opened Friday morning at Havana's Conventions Center with a draft Labor Code at the top of the agenda.
The draft code was submitted for analysis of all Cuban workers over the past five months and then by Cuban legislators, as agreed to by the Parliament in December 2012.
The Cuban lawmakers will also address the implementation of the economic and social guidelines adopted by the 6th Congress of Cuba's Communist Party, the Economic Plan and the implementation of the State Budget in 2013, as well as the 2014 plan and budget.
The deputies already met in two commissions previous to the parliamentary session to analyze, among other issues, their work this year and new tasks for 2014.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1432
- online: 165
- total: 3854256