Ottawa, May 3 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez has began an official visit to Canada in response to an invitation from his counterpart, Stéphane Dion.
The Cuban Foreign Ministry reports that during his stay in Canada, the island's top diplomat will develop a comprehensive work program that includes official talks with his Canadian host and a visit to the province of Quebec, invited by the Minister of International Relations and Francophone, Christine St-Pierre.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3219
- today: 1036
- online: 101
- total: 4602156