Ottawa, May 3 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez has began an official visit to Canada in response to an invitation from his counterpart, Stéphane Dion.
The Cuban Foreign Ministry reports that during his stay in Canada, the island's top diplomat will develop a comprehensive work program that includes official talks with his Canadian host and a visit to the province of Quebec, invited by the Minister of International Relations and Francophone, Christine St-Pierre.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3374
- today: 1689
- online: 135
- total: 5447993