Ottawa, May 3 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez has began an official visit to Canada in response to an invitation from his counterpart, Stéphane Dion.
The Cuban Foreign Ministry reports that during his stay in Canada, the island's top diplomat will develop a comprehensive work program that includes official talks with his Canadian host and a visit to the province of Quebec, invited by the Minister of International Relations and Francophone, Christine St-Pierre.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4694
- today: 1130
- online: 144
- total: 6758049