Havana, May 9 (RHC)-- On Monday, Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez began an official visit to Germany, during which he will hold talks with his German counterpart, Frank-Walter Steinmeier.
Minister Rodríguez is scheduled to also hold meetings with other authorities in the European country.
Cuba and Germany enjoy positive relations and the two sides have pointed to existing broad potential to further expand ties in sectors of mutual interest.
Germany is the top market of European tourists to Cuba and the second globally, surpassed only by Canada in 2015.
In 2014, trade exchange amounted to 224 million euros.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 1947
- online: 142
- total: 4832681