Havana, May 9 (RHC)-- On Monday, Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez began an official visit to Germany, during which he will hold talks with his German counterpart, Frank-Walter Steinmeier.
Minister Rodríguez is scheduled to also hold meetings with other authorities in the European country.
Cuba and Germany enjoy positive relations and the two sides have pointed to existing broad potential to further expand ties in sectors of mutual interest.
Germany is the top market of European tourists to Cuba and the second globally, surpassed only by Canada in 2015.
In 2014, trade exchange amounted to 224 million euros.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3180
- today: 3032
- online: 116
- total: 5433631