Havana, May 9 (RHC)-- On Monday, Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez began an official visit to Germany, during which he will hold talks with his German counterpart, Frank-Walter Steinmeier.
Minister Rodríguez is scheduled to also hold meetings with other authorities in the European country.
Cuba and Germany enjoy positive relations and the two sides have pointed to existing broad potential to further expand ties in sectors of mutual interest.
Germany is the top market of European tourists to Cuba and the second globally, surpassed only by Canada in 2015.
In 2014, trade exchange amounted to 224 million euros.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 2826
- online: 146
- total: 4480415