Havana, May 10 (RHC)-- Telecommunications companies from Cuba and the United States have signed a direct interconnection agreement for the exchange of international voice traffic between the two countries.
The agreements were the result of negotiations involving Cuba's Telecommunication Enterprise S.A. (ETECSA) and T-Mobile USA, based in Washington, and a global communications service provider.
A second agreement provides for voice, text and data roaming services for T-Mobile USA clients traveling to Cuba, and they will be able to use their cell phones via the ETECSA network once the implementation and technical testing stages have been completed by both operators.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2617
- online: 193
- total: 4089817