Havana, May 10 (RHC)-- Telecommunications companies from Cuba and the United States have signed a direct interconnection agreement for the exchange of international voice traffic between the two countries.
The agreements were the result of negotiations involving Cuba's Telecommunication Enterprise S.A. (ETECSA) and T-Mobile USA, based in Washington, and a global communications service provider.
A second agreement provides for voice, text and data roaming services for T-Mobile USA clients traveling to Cuba, and they will be able to use their cell phones via the ETECSA network once the implementation and technical testing stages have been completed by both operators.
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Havana to Host 20th Habanos Festival
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Esperanto Congress wraps up in Havana
- Perucho lives in the soul of the Cuban nation
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 4138
- online: 155
- total: 4356421