Jose Manuel Garcia Margallo y Marfil, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Spain
Havana, May 12 (RHC)-- Jose Manuel Garcia Margallo y Marfil, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Spain, will pay an official visit to Cuba from May 13th through the 16th.
The Cuban Foreign Ministry (MINREX) reports that during his stay, the distinguished visitor will hold official talks with his Cuban counterpart, Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez, amongst other activities.
The Spanish minister of foreign affairs and cooperation visited Cuba in 2014. On that occasion, Minister Garcia Margallo reviewed with Cuban authorities the state of bilateral relations and the prospects of cooperation in areas such as trade, the economy and investment, and others.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 3902
- online: 164
- total: 3833049