Jose Manuel Garcia Margallo y Marfil, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Spain
Havana, May 12 (RHC)-- Jose Manuel Garcia Margallo y Marfil, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Spain, will pay an official visit to Cuba from May 13th through the 16th.
The Cuban Foreign Ministry (MINREX) reports that during his stay, the distinguished visitor will hold official talks with his Cuban counterpart, Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez, amongst other activities.
The Spanish minister of foreign affairs and cooperation visited Cuba in 2014. On that occasion, Minister Garcia Margallo reviewed with Cuban authorities the state of bilateral relations and the prospects of cooperation in areas such as trade, the economy and investment, and others.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 1437
- online: 111
- total: 4944281