Jose Manuel Garcia Margallo y Marfil, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Spain
Havana, May 12 (RHC)-- Jose Manuel Garcia Margallo y Marfil, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Spain, will pay an official visit to Cuba from May 13th through the 16th.
The Cuban Foreign Ministry (MINREX) reports that during his stay, the distinguished visitor will hold official talks with his Cuban counterpart, Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez, amongst other activities.
The Spanish minister of foreign affairs and cooperation visited Cuba in 2014. On that occasion, Minister Garcia Margallo reviewed with Cuban authorities the state of bilateral relations and the prospects of cooperation in areas such as trade, the economy and investment, and others.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 2963
- online: 186
- total: 4107073