Havana, May 16 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has met in Havana with Jose Manuel Garcia Margallo y Marfil, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Spain.
During the cordial exchange at the Havana headquarters of the Cuban Foreign Ministry, the two dignitaries confirmed their governments' strong commitment to advance ties and work together towards broadening and strengthening relations in areas of mutual interest.
Shortly before concluding his four-day second official visit to Cuba on Monday, Minister Margallo y Marfil held talks with Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas.
Also on Monday, Ana Pastor, Acting Spanish Minister for Public Works and Transport arrived in Havana for an official visit, during which she will hold talks with Cuban authorities in the construction sector.
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- ICAP marks 20th anniversary of Cuban Five's incarceration in the U.S.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Hunger expands in the world!
- RHC's Segment on Literature 'From The Bookshelf'
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel meets with visiting prime minister of Belize
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 2392
- online: 114
- total: 5145388