Havana, May 16 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez has met in Havana with Jose Manuel Garcia Margallo y Marfil, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation of Spain.
During the cordial exchange at the Havana headquarters of the Cuban Foreign Ministry, the two dignitaries confirmed their governments' strong commitment to advance ties and work together towards broadening and strengthening relations in areas of mutual interest.
Shortly before concluding his four-day second official visit to Cuba on Monday, Minister Margallo y Marfil held talks with Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas.
Also on Monday, Ana Pastor, Acting Spanish Minister for Public Works and Transport arrived in Havana for an official visit, during which she will hold talks with Cuban authorities in the construction sector.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 3738
- online: 122
- total: 4377860