Havana, May 17 (RHC)-- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo met in Havana on Monday with a visiting delegation from the National People's Congress (NPC) of the People's Republic of China, headed by Fu Ying, Chairwoman of the Legislative Foreign Affairs Committee.
During the exchange, the two sides reviewed the structure and functioning of both countries' legislatures, as well as other bilateral and multi-lateral issues of common interest, among them foreign investment and economic relations.
The Cuban top lawmaker briefed the Chinese visitors on the ongoing process to update the Cuban economic model, insisting the Washington's over 50 year-old blockade policy constitutes the main obstacle to Cuba's development.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2678
- today: 2894
- online: 106
- total: 5145890