Roseau, May 23 (RHC)-- The Education Minister of Dominica, Peter Saint-Jean, had words of praise for Cuba and its work as a true partner in the development of his nation.
Peter Sain-Jean made the remarks at a ceremony held at the Government House on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of diplomatic relations Dominica and Cuba.
The education minister of the small Caribbean island pointed to the educational opportunities that Cuba offers to young people of his country. And he noted that the Cuban government provided a number of programs such as Operation Miracle -- an initiative created by the leaders of Cuba and Venezuela, Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez -- which have transformed the lives of many poor people.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 687
- online: 90
- total: 4466664