Caracas, May 24 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro held a meeting with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez, who is today concluding a two-day visit to the South American nation.
Maduro, who returned to Caracas, the Venezuelan capital, after official visits to Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago, received Cuba's foreign minister and his delegation to discuss issues of common interest.
According to a diplomatic source, the top Cuban diplomat arrived in Venezuela on Sunday, with the aim of strengthening the bilateral agenda between the two countries, an agenda that extends to areas like education, trade, and cooperation. Bruno Rodriguez also paid tribute to Simon Bolivar, laying a floral wreath at his tomb in Caracas.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 1789
- online: 185
- total: 6657656