Caracas, May 24 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro held a meeting with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez, who is today concluding a two-day visit to the South American nation.
Maduro, who returned to Caracas, the Venezuelan capital, after official visits to Jamaica and Trinidad and Tobago, received Cuba's foreign minister and his delegation to discuss issues of common interest.
According to a diplomatic source, the top Cuban diplomat arrived in Venezuela on Sunday, with the aim of strengthening the bilateral agenda between the two countries, an agenda that extends to areas like education, trade, and cooperation. Bruno Rodriguez also paid tribute to Simon Bolivar, laying a floral wreath at his tomb in Caracas.
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Former Cuban ambassador to Namibia says US trying to repeat in other nations what it's been doing against Cuba for so long
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6666
- today: 1150
- online: 143
- total: 7305326