Moscow, May 25 (RHC)-- On Wednesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin received in the Kremlin Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, who began an official visit to the European country.
Díaz-Canel is heading a delegation that includes Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra and Cuba's Ambassador to Moscow Emilio Lozada.
Díaz-Canel, who arrived in Moscow from Belarus, said the visit aims to evaluate with Russian authorities the current state of bilateral political, economic and trade ties and review the implementation of important joint projects in sectors like energy, the industry, finance and economics.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3525
- online: 194
- total: 3856349