Moscow, May 25 (RHC)-- On Wednesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin received in the Kremlin Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, who began an official visit to the European country.
Díaz-Canel is heading a delegation that includes Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra and Cuba's Ambassador to Moscow Emilio Lozada.
Díaz-Canel, who arrived in Moscow from Belarus, said the visit aims to evaluate with Russian authorities the current state of bilateral political, economic and trade ties and review the implementation of important joint projects in sectors like energy, the industry, finance and economics.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 22
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 22
- RHC's IMPERIALISM AND REVOLUTION August 22
- RHC's national and international news stories August 21
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 21
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 21
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3721
- today: 2122
- online: 141
- total: 6277796