Moscow, May 25 (RHC)-- On Wednesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin received in the Kremlin Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, who began an official visit to the European country.
Díaz-Canel is heading a delegation that includes Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra and Cuba's Ambassador to Moscow Emilio Lozada.
Díaz-Canel, who arrived in Moscow from Belarus, said the visit aims to evaluate with Russian authorities the current state of bilateral political, economic and trade ties and review the implementation of important joint projects in sectors like energy, the industry, finance and economics.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 4722
- online: 125
- total: 6650763