Moscow, May 25 (RHC)-- On Wednesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin received in the Kremlin Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, who began an official visit to the European country.
Díaz-Canel is heading a delegation that includes Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra and Cuba's Ambassador to Moscow Emilio Lozada.
Díaz-Canel, who arrived in Moscow from Belarus, said the visit aims to evaluate with Russian authorities the current state of bilateral political, economic and trade ties and review the implementation of important joint projects in sectors like energy, the industry, finance and economics.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1414
- online: 118
- total: 5958030