Moscow, May 25 (RHC)-- On Wednesday, Russian President Vladimir Putin received in the Kremlin Cuban First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, who began an official visit to the European country.
Díaz-Canel is heading a delegation that includes Deputy Foreign Minister Rogelio Sierra and Cuba's Ambassador to Moscow Emilio Lozada.
Díaz-Canel, who arrived in Moscow from Belarus, said the visit aims to evaluate with Russian authorities the current state of bilateral political, economic and trade ties and review the implementation of important joint projects in sectors like energy, the industry, finance and economics.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 2763
- online: 150
- total: 5033034