Havana, May 25 (RHC)-- President Raúl Castro met Tuesday afternoon in Havana with Kim Yong Chol, a member of the Politburo of the Workers’ Party of Korea (WPK) and Vice President of its Central Committee.
During the fraternal exchange, President Raúl and the distinguished visitor confirmed their mutual interest in further strengthening the historic ties that unite the two governments and peoples of Cuba and the People's Republic of Korea.
The Korean official briefed the Cuban side on the results of the Seventh Congress of the Workers’ Party of Korea and was informed also about agreements reached during the recently held Seventh Congress of the Communist Party of Cuba.
- RHC's national and international news stories August 24
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 24
- RHC's national and international news stories August 23
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 23
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 23
- RHC's national and international news stories August 22
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3532
- today: 2131
- online: 119
- total: 6281337