Pretoria, May 26 (RHC)-- Deputy Foreign Minister Marcelino Medina described as significant and positive the impact on the South African people of twenty years of Cuba's cooperation with the African country.
The Cuban diplomat is currently on a working visit to South Africa to review with host authorities the state of bilateral ties. Medina described the results of bilateral cooperation programs as encouraging, and expressed Cuba's willingness and readiness to further advance bilateral ties in areas of mutual interest. He expressed admiration for the work being carried out by Cuban professionals in the most diverse fields, who are offering their services in South Africa, either in the cities or in remote regions of the African country.
The deputy foreign minister again thanked authorities in Pretoria for their support for the Cuban cause against the U.S. blockade policy.
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8608
- today: 8356
- online: 247
- total: 7371819