Havana, May 27 (RHC)-- Marino Murillo, Vice President of the Minister Council of Cuba, mer with Prime Minister of Singapore, Lee Hsien Loong, reported Cuba’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
During the meeting held in Singapore, upon analyzing the state of the bilateral relations the parties both parties expressed their satisfaction as well as their desire and willingness to continue strengthening the bonds between the two nations.
Murillo will remain until next Sunday and he will continue to hold conversations with local authorities.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 1657
- online: 200
- total: 4084380