Havana, May 27 (RHC)-- Marino Murillo, Vice President of the Minister Council of Cuba, mer with Prime Minister of Singapore, Lee Hsien Loong, reported Cuba’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
During the meeting held in Singapore, upon analyzing the state of the bilateral relations the parties both parties expressed their satisfaction as well as their desire and willingness to continue strengthening the bonds between the two nations.
Murillo will remain until next Sunday and he will continue to hold conversations with local authorities.
- This weekend, Cubans serving abroad will have the opportunity to vote on the country’s new constitution
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2933
- today: 1199
- online: 124
- total: 5648279