Havana, May 31 (RHC)-- President Raúl Castro has received Didier Reynders, Belgian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign and European Affairs, who is on an official visit to Cuba.
During the cordial meeting, held Monday afternoon, President Raúl acknowledged the constructive contribution Belgium has made to the improvement of relations between Cuba and the European Union.
Prior to this meeting with the Cuban head of state, Reynders signed an agreement with Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas to restructure Cuba's long and medium term debt with that European country.
Reynders also held talks with Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez and with Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca.
Cuba and Belgium have maintained uninterrupted relations since August 18th, 1902.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 1368
- online: 172
- total: 4105478