Havana, June 2 (RHC)-- Belgian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Didier Reynders said his country wants to expand its investments in Cuba.
In a statement following an official three-day visit to Cuba, Reynders said he expected a greater participation by his country in Cuba’s economic opening.
After nearly two years of intense negotiations the European Union and Cuba signed an agreement last March to normalize their relations. Two European companies are currently operating in the Special Development Zone of Mariel, one dedicated to the logistics of container transport and the other to the manufacture of industrial electronic boards.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 25 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 25, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 24 , 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for May 23 , 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 23, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran May 22, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6118
- today: 5952
- online: 343
- total: 8019326