Havana, June 3 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, concludes today an official visit to Japan after an intense work agenda which included a meeting with Japan’s Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe.
During the meeting Japan’s Prime Minister and the Cuban Vice President agreed on strengthening political, economic and commercial ties while discussing the new opportunities for Japan in Cuba's economic opening.
Díaz-Canel thanked Japan for its historical support in demanding an end to the U.S. blockade against Cuba.
During his Japan visit, the Cuban vice president also met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finances, Taro Aso.
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 757
- online: 125
- total: 5661467