Havana, June 3 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, concludes today an official visit to Japan after an intense work agenda which included a meeting with Japan’s Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe.
During the meeting Japan’s Prime Minister and the Cuban Vice President agreed on strengthening political, economic and commercial ties while discussing the new opportunities for Japan in Cuba's economic opening.
Díaz-Canel thanked Japan for its historical support in demanding an end to the U.S. blockade against Cuba.
During his Japan visit, the Cuban vice president also met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finances, Taro Aso.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 2999
- online: 115
- total: 6037070