Havana, June 3 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, concludes today an official visit to Japan after an intense work agenda which included a meeting with Japan’s Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe.
During the meeting Japan’s Prime Minister and the Cuban Vice President agreed on strengthening political, economic and commercial ties while discussing the new opportunities for Japan in Cuba's economic opening.
Díaz-Canel thanked Japan for its historical support in demanding an end to the U.S. blockade against Cuba.
During his Japan visit, the Cuban vice president also met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finances, Taro Aso.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2318
- today: 2204
- online: 106
- total: 5868925