Havana, June 3 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, concludes today an official visit to Japan after an intense work agenda which included a meeting with Japan’s Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe.
During the meeting Japan’s Prime Minister and the Cuban Vice President agreed on strengthening political, economic and commercial ties while discussing the new opportunities for Japan in Cuba's economic opening.
Díaz-Canel thanked Japan for its historical support in demanding an end to the U.S. blockade against Cuba.
During his Japan visit, the Cuban vice president also met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finances, Taro Aso.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 2576
- online: 163
- total: 6658443