Havana, June 3 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel, concludes today an official visit to Japan after an intense work agenda which included a meeting with Japan’s Prime Minister, Shinzo Abe.
During the meeting Japan’s Prime Minister and the Cuban Vice President agreed on strengthening political, economic and commercial ties while discussing the new opportunities for Japan in Cuba's economic opening.
Díaz-Canel thanked Japan for its historical support in demanding an end to the U.S. blockade against Cuba.
During his Japan visit, the Cuban vice president also met with Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finances, Taro Aso.
- Bruno Rodriguez: Despite threats and pressures, the US will never succeed in securing political concessions from Cuba
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 8
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT Sept.20
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Political crisis continues in Spain
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 19
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3543
- today: 2909
- online: 146
- total: 6394210