Mérida, June 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Tourism Minister Manuel Marrero is in Mérida, Yucatán, to participate along with his Mexican counterpart Miguel de la Madrid in the 1st Business Forum with the participation of executives and entrepreneurs from both countries' tourism sector.
The Mérida forum, aimed at boosting joint projects in the sector, is part of agreements signed last November during President Raúl Castro's visit to Mérida
In statements to reporters, Minister Marrero said that Mexico and Cuba would both benefit from joint cooperation projects and pointed to investment.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 3222
- online: 209
- total: 4107332