Mérida, June 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Tourism Minister Manuel Marrero is in Mérida, Yucatán, to participate along with his Mexican counterpart Miguel de la Madrid in the 1st Business Forum with the participation of executives and entrepreneurs from both countries' tourism sector.
The Mérida forum, aimed at boosting joint projects in the sector, is part of agreements signed last November during President Raúl Castro's visit to Mérida
In statements to reporters, Minister Marrero said that Mexico and Cuba would both benefit from joint cooperation projects and pointed to investment.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 2267
- online: 113
- total: 4945111