Mérida, June 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Tourism Minister Manuel Marrero is in Mérida, Yucatán, to participate along with his Mexican counterpart Miguel de la Madrid in the 1st Business Forum with the participation of executives and entrepreneurs from both countries' tourism sector.
The Mérida forum, aimed at boosting joint projects in the sector, is part of agreements signed last November during President Raúl Castro's visit to Mérida
In statements to reporters, Minister Marrero said that Mexico and Cuba would both benefit from joint cooperation projects and pointed to investment.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 3600
- online: 126
- total: 4481189