San Francisco, June 8 (RHC)-- Renowned Cuban scientists are currently in San Francisco, California, participating in the Biotechnology International Convention.
The three-day event gathers representatives and exhibitors from more than 31,000 companies, academic institutions, state biotechnology centers and related organizations across the United States and in more than 30 other nations.
Regarded as the largest global event for the biotechnology industry, the Biotechnology International Convention attracts the biggest names in the sector, offers key networking and partnering opportunities, and provides insights and inspiration on the major trends affecting the industry. The event features keynote addresses and sessions from policymakers, scientists, Chief Executive Officers, and celebrities.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 2793
- online: 96
- total: 4380779