San Francisco, June 8 (RHC)-- Renowned Cuban scientists are currently in San Francisco, California, participating in the Biotechnology International Convention.
The three-day event gathers representatives and exhibitors from more than 31,000 companies, academic institutions, state biotechnology centers and related organizations across the United States and in more than 30 other nations.
Regarded as the largest global event for the biotechnology industry, the Biotechnology International Convention attracts the biggest names in the sector, offers key networking and partnering opportunities, and provides insights and inspiration on the major trends affecting the industry. The event features keynote addresses and sessions from policymakers, scientists, Chief Executive Officers, and celebrities.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 2431
- online: 204
- total: 4085154