Havana, June 9 (RHC)-- Ethiopia's Minister of Foreign Affairs Tedros Adanom arrives in Cuba Thursday for an official visit, during which he will hold talks with authorities, including Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez.
Cuba and Ethiopia established diplomatic relations on July 18th, 1975. Ever since, cooperation relations between the Caribbean state and the African country have expanded and strengthened in sectors like health, education and sports.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4950
- today: 2873
- online: 234
- total: 6663690