Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez
Caracas, June 9 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez confirmed in Caracas his country's support for the Venezuelan people and President Nicolás Maduro against the latest attacks promoted by U.S. imperialism.
Addressing a meeting of the political council of the Bolivarian Alliance for the Peoples of Our Americas (ALBA), Rodríguez said that Cuba's friendship and solidarity with Venezuela remains unabated.
Minister Rodríguez said: “Cuban health workers, the culture instructors, the sports trainers, all the Cuban professionals who are working in Venezuela, fulfilling humanitarian missions as part of existing cooperation programs, will continue there despite the U.S. blockade of Cuba and the imperialist aggression against the South American country.”
The top Cuban diplomat noted that the Organization of American States (OAS) has spearheaded the latest wave of attacks against Venezuela, which further confirms the organization's submissiveness to U.S. imperialism.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1006
- online: 176
- total: 3853830