Cuban Vice President José Ramón Machado Ventura
Havana, June 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President José Ramón Machado Ventura signed the condolences book opened at the embassy of the Sahawari Arab Democratic Republic here in Havana on the recent death of Sahawari President and Secretary General of the Polisario Front, Mohamed Abdulaziz.
Machado Ventura was received at the embassy by Sahawari Ambassador, his Excellency Malainine Etkana.
During the exchange, the Cuban vice president expressed condolences on behalf of the Cuban government and people for the death of the Sahawari president. He renewed Cuba's commitment to supporting the Sahawari people's struggle for self-determination and independence.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 3718
- online: 210
- total: 4082199