Cuban Vice President José Ramón Machado Ventura
Havana, June 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President José Ramón Machado Ventura signed the condolences book opened at the embassy of the Sahawari Arab Democratic Republic here in Havana on the recent death of Sahawari President and Secretary General of the Polisario Front, Mohamed Abdulaziz.
Machado Ventura was received at the embassy by Sahawari Ambassador, his Excellency Malainine Etkana.
During the exchange, the Cuban vice president expressed condolences on behalf of the Cuban government and people for the death of the Sahawari president. He renewed Cuba's commitment to supporting the Sahawari people's struggle for self-determination and independence.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 874
- online: 175
- total: 3834844