Cuban Vice President José Ramón Machado Ventura
Havana, June 10 (RHC)-- Cuban Vice President José Ramón Machado Ventura signed the condolences book opened at the embassy of the Sahawari Arab Democratic Republic here in Havana on the recent death of Sahawari President and Secretary General of the Polisario Front, Mohamed Abdulaziz.
Machado Ventura was received at the embassy by Sahawari Ambassador, his Excellency Malainine Etkana.
During the exchange, the Cuban vice president expressed condolences on behalf of the Cuban government and people for the death of the Sahawari president. He renewed Cuba's commitment to supporting the Sahawari people's struggle for self-determination and independence.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 3058
- online: 122
- total: 4465544