Havana, December 25 (RHC)-- Delegates to the Seventh Meeting of Young Intellectuals being held in Camaguey have exchanged views with their counterparts around the world through an Internet connection.
Subjects included cultural work in communities, promotion of social development projects and the encouragement of the widest possible participation of youth in all facets of this work.
The meeting in Camaguey has gathered creative young people from all over Cuba under the sponsorship of the Saiz Brothers Organization. This institution perpetuates the name of two brothers in Pinar del Rio who were murdered after prolonged torture in their own home by police under the Batista dictatorship, Cuba’s last U.S.-sponsored regime.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 2564
- online: 124
- total: 4942140