Havana, December 25 (RHC)-- Delegates to the Seventh Meeting of Young Intellectuals being held in Camaguey have exchanged views with their counterparts around the world through an Internet connection.
Subjects included cultural work in communities, promotion of social development projects and the encouragement of the widest possible participation of youth in all facets of this work.
The meeting in Camaguey has gathered creative young people from all over Cuba under the sponsorship of the Saiz Brothers Organization. This institution perpetuates the name of two brothers in Pinar del Rio who were murdered after prolonged torture in their own home by police under the Batista dictatorship, Cuba’s last U.S.-sponsored regime.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 2230
- online: 197
- total: 4109958