Cuban Foreign Trade Minister Rodrigo Malmierca
Panama City, June 13 (RHC)-- Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca is on an official visit to Panama, aimed at boosting trade exchanges.
During his stay, Malmierca will hold talks with Panamanian authorities, as well as with entrepreneurs representing different sectors.
Minister Malmierca's visit is part of a process started last year, when Panamanian President Juan Carlos Varela visited Cuba, accompanied by a large business delegation.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3367
- today: 1782
- online: 155
- total: 4951446