Cuban Foreign Trade Minister Rodrigo Malmierca
Panama City, June 13 (RHC)-- Minister of Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca is on an official visit to Panama, aimed at boosting trade exchanges.
During his stay, Malmierca will hold talks with Panamanian authorities, as well as with entrepreneurs representing different sectors.
Minister Malmierca's visit is part of a process started last year, when Panamanian President Juan Carlos Varela visited Cuba, accompanied by a large business delegation.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4714
- today: 3747
- online: 156
- total: 6742694