Havana, June 14 (RHC-ACN)-- Representatives from the Cuban Tourism Ministry and Havanatur travel agency traveled to Guatemala to discuss with local authorities in the sector the reactivation of direct flights between Havana and Guatemala City.
In statements to Prensa Latina news agency, Guatemalan Tourism Director Jorge Mario Cajon said that the Cuban representatives will take a look at main destinations in the Central American nation.
He added that Havanatur Director Victor Veloso was to meet with executives at TAG and VECA airline companies, with the objective of signing an agreement to open the new route.
The Guatemalan tourism director further announced that his country's Foreign Minister Carlos Raul Morales and Economy Minister Ruben Morales will visit Cuba over the next few months, in both countries' common effort to boost bilateral trade and investments relations.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3635
- today: 1099
- online: 116
- total: 5038629