Havana, June 14 (RHC-ACN)-- Representatives from the Cuban Tourism Ministry and Havanatur travel agency traveled to Guatemala to discuss with local authorities in the sector the reactivation of direct flights between Havana and Guatemala City.
In statements to Prensa Latina news agency, Guatemalan Tourism Director Jorge Mario Cajon said that the Cuban representatives will take a look at main destinations in the Central American nation.
He added that Havanatur Director Victor Veloso was to meet with executives at TAG and VECA airline companies, with the objective of signing an agreement to open the new route.
The Guatemalan tourism director further announced that his country's Foreign Minister Carlos Raul Morales and Economy Minister Ruben Morales will visit Cuba over the next few months, in both countries' common effort to boost bilateral trade and investments relations.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 3786
- online: 169
- total: 3860647