Panamanian President Juan Carlos Varela
Panama City, January 14 (RHC)-- Panamanian President Juan Carlos Varela received Cuban Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca.
The two dignitaries discussed bilateral economic relations and identified new areas for strengthened cooperation, namely renewable energy, agro-industry development, logistics, tourism and packing.
On Tuesday, Malmierca concludes a working visit to Panama, during which he held talks with his counterpart Augusto Arosemena, with the President of the Panamanian Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture Jorge García and with entrepreneurs, representing different sectors.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 4152
- online: 177
- total: 4082633