Panamanian President Juan Carlos Varela
Panama City, January 14 (RHC)-- Panamanian President Juan Carlos Varela received Cuban Minister for Foreign Trade and Investment Rodrigo Malmierca.
The two dignitaries discussed bilateral economic relations and identified new areas for strengthened cooperation, namely renewable energy, agro-industry development, logistics, tourism and packing.
On Tuesday, Malmierca concludes a working visit to Panama, during which he held talks with his counterpart Augusto Arosemena, with the President of the Panamanian Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Agriculture Jorge García and with entrepreneurs, representing different sectors.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3324
- today: 2623
- online: 101
- total: 4826454