Havana, December 26 (RHC)-- The first line of Cuban Cigars known as Great Reserve Lusitania, a special production aimed at cigar connoisseurs around the world, has been launched in Havana by the world famous Partagas Brand.
The cigars are hand rolled by veteran experts in environmentally controlled conditions, based on first grade leaf cultivated in selected Pinar del Rio plantations, in Western Cuba.
The Partagas cigar factor was founded in Havana in 1845 and is one of the best producers in the world offering cigar connoisseurs unique products that satisfy the most demanding palates.
The Lusitanias are one hundred and ninety four millimeters long by 49 milimeters gross.
The Lusitanias, a factory spokesman said in Havana, will be airfreighted to the best cigar stores in the world and will soon be available to smokers in all countries.
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 07, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 6, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 06, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 05, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing update for July 4, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for July 04, 2020
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 5999
- today: 4838
- online: 227
- total: 8281668