Havana, June 16 (RHC)-- Public debates on Cuba's future began Wednesday at the Havana-based Center for Generic Engineering and Biotechnology.
Workers debated the Draft Conceptualization of the Cuban Economic and Social Model and the National Economic and Social Development Plan through 2030 --two major documents that emerged from last April's 7th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party.
The Havana-based center is a leading institution of Cuba's strategic biotechnology sector.
The consultation process, begun Wednesday in Havana, will extend all across Cuba until September 20th. The aim is to enrich the two documents, which are considered indispensable to consolidate the national consensus regarding the country's future.
- Protest in Havana against Trump's Jerusalem Move
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part I)
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 3528
- online: 201
- total: 4090728