Havana, June 16 (RHC)-- Public debates on Cuba's future began Wednesday at the Havana-based Center for Generic Engineering and Biotechnology.
Workers debated the Draft Conceptualization of the Cuban Economic and Social Model and the National Economic and Social Development Plan through 2030 --two major documents that emerged from last April's 7th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party.
The Havana-based center is a leading institution of Cuba's strategic biotechnology sector.
The consultation process, begun Wednesday in Havana, will extend all across Cuba until September 20th. The aim is to enrich the two documents, which are considered indispensable to consolidate the national consensus regarding the country's future.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 874
- online: 117
- total: 4835527