Havana, June 16 (RHC)-- Public debates on Cuba's future began Wednesday at the Havana-based Center for Generic Engineering and Biotechnology.
Workers debated the Draft Conceptualization of the Cuban Economic and Social Model and the National Economic and Social Development Plan through 2030 --two major documents that emerged from last April's 7th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party.
The Havana-based center is a leading institution of Cuba's strategic biotechnology sector.
The consultation process, begun Wednesday in Havana, will extend all across Cuba until September 20th. The aim is to enrich the two documents, which are considered indispensable to consolidate the national consensus regarding the country's future.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 3175
- online: 79
- total: 4381161