Cuban Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas
Havana, June 17 (RHC)-- Vice President Ricardo Cabrisas participated Thursday in the 20th St. Petersburg International Economic Forum, particularly in the segment dedicated to Latin America and the Caribbean.
Cabrisas and his counterpart from Uruguay Raúl Sendic, represented the region in a panel discussion held on the forum's first day of sessions.
The Cuban vice president pointed to what he described as the huge potential for economic cooperation between Russia and the Latin American and Caribbean region.
He further said that Russia is a reliable partner that abides by international standards and respects the laws and regulations of individual countries –one that would never try to strangle other countries' economies nor plunder their natural resources.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 12443
- today: 6758
- online: 175
- total: 7025608