Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa
Hanoi, June 20 (RHC)-- Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa is on an official visit to Vietnam.
The first activity on his agenda was a meeting with the Head of the Vietnamese Communist Party's Foreign Relations Commission Hoang Binh Quan. The two dignitaries spoke extensively about relations between both countries' governments and communist parties.
The Cuban vice president explained that the main objectives of his visit is to review the state of bilateral ties, identify new areas for expanded cooperation and inform Vietnamese communists about the results of the recently held 7th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party.
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2791
- today: 195
- online: 129
- total: 5556975