Cuban Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa
Hanoi, June 20 (RHC)-- Vice President Salvador Valdés Mesa is on an official visit to Vietnam.
The first activity on his agenda was a meeting with the Head of the Vietnamese Communist Party's Foreign Relations Commission Hoang Binh Quan. The two dignitaries spoke extensively about relations between both countries' governments and communist parties.
The Cuban vice president explained that the main objectives of his visit is to review the state of bilateral ties, identify new areas for expanded cooperation and inform Vietnamese communists about the results of the recently held 7th Congress of the Cuban Communist Party.
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Maduro reelected, the struggle continues
- Cuba submits human rights report to UPR mechanism in Geneva
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4705
- today: 1042
- online: 92
- total: 4722752