Havana, June 25 (RHC) -- With the strengthening of partnerships, productive business engagements and technology alliances with countries like China, Russia and Italy, the Second International Convention & Exposition of the Cuban Industry, CubaIndustria 2016 concluded in Havana.
Adriana Barceló Permuy, director of Industrial Management at the Ministry of Industry, said 19 documents were signed, which include agreements, letters of intent and memorandums of understanding.
The companies BeKa IMPORT of Cuba and CODIL of Portugal signed a contract for the purchase of injection molding machines for the production of plastic packaging.
There was also a signing of an agreement in order to create a joint venture between the Cuban company CAISA and Yutong, of China.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 1459
- online: 137
- total: 4362941