Havana, Oct 4 (RHC) Belarus' Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei expressed his government's interest in deepening cooperation relations with Cuba in several economic sectors.
Upon receiving the credentials of new Cuban ambassador to Minsk, Gerardo Suarez, the Belarusian official stressed the bilateralrelations and the cooperation between the two countries.
The Cuban ambassador expressed gratitude for the support of Belarus in the struggle of the Cuban people against the US economic, commercial and financial blockade. Ambassador went on the affirm that Cuba rejects the sanctions imposed on Belarus by the European Union and the United States.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1237
- online: 158
- total: 3854061