Havana, Oct 4 (RHC) Belarus' Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei expressed his government's interest in deepening cooperation relations with Cuba in several economic sectors.
Upon receiving the credentials of new Cuban ambassador to Minsk, Gerardo Suarez, the Belarusian official stressed the bilateralrelations and the cooperation between the two countries.
The Cuban ambassador expressed gratitude for the support of Belarus in the struggle of the Cuban people against the US economic, commercial and financial blockade. Ambassador went on the affirm that Cuba rejects the sanctions imposed on Belarus by the European Union and the United States.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 2746
- online: 215
- total: 4085469