Havana, Oct 4 (RHC) Belarus' Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei expressed his government's interest in deepening cooperation relations with Cuba in several economic sectors.
Upon receiving the credentials of new Cuban ambassador to Minsk, Gerardo Suarez, the Belarusian official stressed the bilateralrelations and the cooperation between the two countries.
The Cuban ambassador expressed gratitude for the support of Belarus in the struggle of the Cuban people against the US economic, commercial and financial blockade. Ambassador went on the affirm that Cuba rejects the sanctions imposed on Belarus by the European Union and the United States.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 1464
- online: 125
- total: 4362946