Havana, Oct 4 (RHC) Belarus' Foreign Minister Vladimir Makei expressed his government's interest in deepening cooperation relations with Cuba in several economic sectors.
Upon receiving the credentials of new Cuban ambassador to Minsk, Gerardo Suarez, the Belarusian official stressed the bilateralrelations and the cooperation between the two countries.
The Cuban ambassador expressed gratitude for the support of Belarus in the struggle of the Cuban people against the US economic, commercial and financial blockade. Ambassador went on the affirm that Cuba rejects the sanctions imposed on Belarus by the European Union and the United States.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 815
- online: 64
- total: 5146850