Havana, Oct 4 (RHC) Cuban General Comptroller Gladys Bejerano has said at the 8th National Audit that the General Comptroller's Office will focus largely on agricultural and food sectors throughout Cuba.
70.8 percent of all 309 entities targeted by the audit belong to the sector. The audit will also focus on the replacement of imports with local productions, on the housing program and on the sale of construction materials. 1Q700 auditors will be at work between October 21 and November 22.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4441
- today: 4575
- online: 228
- total: 3833722