Havana, Oct 4 (RHC) Cuban General Comptroller Gladys Bejerano has said at the 8th National Audit that the General Comptroller's Office will focus largely on agricultural and food sectors throughout Cuba.
70.8 percent of all 309 entities targeted by the audit belong to the sector. The audit will also focus on the replacement of imports with local productions, on the housing program and on the sale of construction materials. 1Q700 auditors will be at work between October 21 and November 22.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 1042
- online: 175
- total: 4083765